Our Culture - London Serviced Apartments with Short Lettings London
Our culture is underpinned by the Short Lettings London triangle: service, quality and value. Our philosophy is simple: by providing the best possible service and the highest standards of quality, we create unbeatable value for our guests which means they keep returning to Short Lettings London.
We know no boundaries, and this philosophy keeps us ahead of the competition. We are always working hard to ensure that each and every one of ourserviced apartments is maintained to the highest standards, offering executive serviced apartments at all of our developments.
We always go the extra mile for all our guests, tailoring our facilities and service to provide the highest levels of quality across each operation. Short Lettings London exclusively manages each of its serviced apartments in Central London, giving us complete certainty over our costs and availability.
- Industry trendsetters: stand-alone market leaders who set the standards for the serviced apartment industry in operations, technology and customer service.
- The only place to stay in London: unparalleled central London locations with tailored services and accommodation to meet the needs of every single London traveller.
- Every Short Lettings London customer receives the same first-class service. Each Short Lettings London serviced apartment features all of the same high-quality fixtures and furnishings, regardless of location.
The Extra Mile
- Over-delivering on even the smallest promises: Short Lettings London always maintains the willingness to accommodate every single customer need.
- Flexibility based on sustaining customer relationships: rewarding the loyal customers who book with us directly.
Based at London Bridge, our dedicated team at Short Lettings London are experienced in all aspects of corporate accommodation, the leisure industry, relocation and property management.
We have built a unique culture and working environment; one that values and respects every team member, encourages open communication, celebrates individual and team achievements, and creates a fun and industrious workplace.
With over 100 friendly and knowledgeable staff, we can organise everything you need, from an overnight visit to one-year stays, corporate graduate programmes – and everything in between. Always there when our guests need us, Short Lettings London’ staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our brand is truly at the heart of all we do and every member of the team works to, and is rewarded for, protecting the integrity and long-term value of the brand.