Corporate Accounts - London Serviced Apartments with Short Lettings London
With a Short Lettings London account, an individual account manager is specially assigned to devise an accommodation programme that maximises satisfaction, and minimises cost. That’s why Short Lettings London is unrivalled as London’s leading serviced apartment provider for business clients.
- Your dedicated account manager is assigned as your single point of contact for all your business accommodation needs, receiving their direct dial so you can quickly obtain answers to any queries you may have.
- Knowing your business is an integral part of what we do. Your account manager will make an assessment of your company, its travel patterns and its accommodation needs to provide you with the best possible solution.
- Viewings and meetings in person are often held between the account manager and your travel director to consolidate their business relationship. We pride ourselves in contacting you directly, making negotiations and showing you our apartments on a personal one-to-one basis – because we value our long-term business relationships with you.
- A quick and easy booking procedure through your account manager. A simple email confirming your request and payment method is all it takes to book with Short Lettings London – leaving you free to take care of business.
- Use your preferred method of payment, whether direct debit, credit card, BACS transfer, or invoiced payment, as agreed by yourself and your account manager.
If you would like to enquire about opening a corporate account with Short Lettings London, please contact a member of our Sales team on 0207 377 5001, or email them at email@example.com
We also offer commissionable accounts on a by-application basis to travel agents located worldwide. To find out about our criteria for opening a commissionable account, please contact a member of our sales team on 0207 377 5001 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.